All purchases will be shipped with FedEx/UPS from Bang Cookies factory in Jersey City, NJ, within 24 hours after an order is placed.
40% from every purchase
is donated to help the students reach their goal
Burbrella Academy Leaderboard
Learn more about Bang Cookies
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I receive my order?
How much will the students receive if I place an order on this page?
40% of the total order value (minus shipping cost) will be directed to support the students. Bang Cookies retains the other 60% to cover the cost of goods and fulfillment.
How long will the cookies last?
All Bang Cookies cookies and brownies have a shelf life of 7 days. We know it may be a tough call to eat all the delicious, mouth-watering treats in one go, so make sure to store them in a freezer immediately upon receiving the delivery if you're planning to stretch out the pleasure - Bang Cookies baked products can last up to 2 months when frozen. To restore them from frozen to perfect, succulent, ooey gooey eating condition pop it in the oven preheated to 325F for 3-5 minutes (or 30 seconds in a microwave), and you're good to go!